What is offline ekyc? Aadhaar based ekyc||adhaar offline Paperless kyc
Today we will discuss, what is offline ekyc?To know more details about adhaar based offline ekyc read the full article in patiently.It is very important for everyone for today’s life.
Aadhaar Paperless Offline e-KYC?
A new initiative is taken by the UIDAI to secure your data while making it more shareable. This initiative will help an organization to verify your identity without having to collect or store your Aadhaar number.
The file that will be generated will be password-protected and the file will have the following information:
- Date of Birth
- Registered mobile number
- Registered Email ID
- Reference ID, which will be the last four digit
Kindly note that to avail of this service, you will need to link your mobile number to your Aadhaar card. Without mobile number, you will not be able to choose this method of verification.
Advantages of Paperless Offline e-KYC
There are a lot of advantages to using the Aadhaar Paperless Offline eKYC. Some of them is given below –
- You(Applicants) may share your information directly, without the knowledge of the UIDAI
- Your Aadhar number is not revealed, which means it is secure
- No Core Biometrics are required for verification.
- You may decide with whom you want to share your personal data.
- The UIDAI digitally signs it, thus it can detect tampering & manipulation
- It is password protected, which prevents any unauthorized access to your data.
How to Generate the Aadhaar based Paperless Offline e-KYC?
Dear friends,You must need to follow these steps to generate your Paperless Offline e-KYC-
Go to the official myAadhaar website and log in using your Aadhaar number
Enter the Captcha and click on ‘Send OTP’. Enter the OTP which you will receive in your registered mobile number to login.
The list of services will open up, only choose ‘Offline KYC’
You will be asked to create a 4-digit share code((specially numerous). Enter the code of your choice and remember it. You will need to enter this 4-digit share code with anyone whom you want to share the Zip file.
Finally click on ‘Download’. A Zip file will be downloaded in your device.
Your Paperless Offline e-KYC is ready.You can easily share the downloaded zip file with anyone you want. Remember, no one will be able to access the file without entering the 4-digit share code.
Download Your e-KYC ZIP File on UIDAI Website
- Visit https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Click ‘Login’ on the Aadhaar website