Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2023
Dec 14, 2022, the chief minister, Himanta Biswa Sarma, introduced Orunodoi 2.0 via video link at an even in New Delhi. Orunodoi 2.0, one of the biggest DBT programs in the nation.Assam Govt aims to provide a minimum monthly income flow to women.From economically disadvantaged households, elderly men, people with disabilities, and people who identify as the third gender. 10.54 lakh new beneficiaries have been added to Orunodoi 2.0, according to Sarma. More than 27 lakh participants of the program are guaranteed a monthly transfer of Rs 1,250, which is made to their bank accounts on the tenth of each month for the purchase of sugar, pulses, and medicine. It has numerous advantages, including increased nutritional support, financial knowledge, and economic empowerment.
Orunodoi Scheme 2023
The Assam government launched the Assam Orunodoi Scheme. Under Assam, Orunodoi Scheme Rs 830 per month will be given to the beneficiaries to buy fundamental items like medicines, pulses, sugar, etc. Rs 400 will be given to purchasing medicines, Rs 200 will be provided to buy 4 kilograms of pulses, Rs 80 to buy sugar, and Rs 150 to buy fruit origin. Under this scheme, the amount will be transferred directly into the bank account of the beneficiaries through the direct benefit transfer method. Under the Arunodoi Scheme, the government of Assam is going to spend Rs 2400 crore annually.
Eligibility for Assam Orunodoi Yojana
- Candidates must have a domicile of Assam as well as presently living in Assam as per the notification.
- The family income should be less than two lakhs per annum.
- The candidate’s name must match the bank account record, if not so the applicant must need a bank account by their name.
- The scholarship must be given to 1500 beneficiaries, from which widowed, divorced, unmarried, separated, specially-abled women and poor families candidates get the priority.
- The applicant can take benefits for one year.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Implementation