How to use UPI ATM to withdraw money||UPI ATM IN INDIA
The UPI ATM is one kind of ATM that allows users to withdraw cash without using a debit or credit today we will discuss how to use UPI ATM to withdraw money.To know details please read our full article.
The UPI -ATM is a new innovation that allows Customers to withdraw money from ATMs without a debit card or credit card. Just scan a QR code on the ATM screen with your UPI app and enter your PIN to withdraw cash easily.
This means that customer doesn’t need to carry any physical cards to make withdrawals using this method. All you need to carry smartphones with the UPI app to get physical cash.
Here is an simple and easy guide that will help you to use and withdraw cash from a UPI ATM
UPI ATM: The future of fintech is here! 💪🇮🇳 pic.twitter.com/el9ioH3PNP
— Piyush Goyal (@PiyushGoyal) September 7, 2023
UPI ATMs gives a secure method for withdrawing cash without a physical card. All you need is an active UPI ID on UPI app and a smartphone connected to the Internet.
UPI serves as an internet-based platform managed by NPCI, facilitating instantaneous money transfers among various bank accounts.
How To Use UPI ATM
Union Commerce Minister Piyush Goyal on Thursday tweeted above video of influencer Ravisutanjani showing how a UPI ATM can be used. Here are the steps given below:
- Whenever you visit an UPI ATM, click on Cash Withdrawal or UPI Cash Withdrawal on the screen.
- Then, you will need to enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Later, you can see a single-use dynamic QR code on the screen.
- Scan that OR code with any UPI app on your smartphone.
- Authorise the transaction on the UPI app on your mobile device.
- Once that is done, you will be able to withdraw the cash from the ATM machine.
Aslo read our other articles