SBI ATM CARD PIN GENERATE
SBI provides Green PIN facility to all its customers to make it simpler for them to generate a new ATM PIN or change the existing PIN. This Personal Identification Number keeps all SBI account holders secure from any unauthenticated transactions as all withdrawals, online transactions and POS transactions are completed only after entering the unique 4 digits SBI PIN. Find out how to generate SBI ATM PIN through netbanking, SMS Banking, customer care and ATM below.
Existing SBI customers or new account holders are provided with several options to generate SBI ATM PIN in few minutes.There are many processes to generate SBI ATM PIN.I have shared a few process.But Before the following procedure you need to recharge top up balance first to your registered mobile number.
How to Generate SBI ATM pin through SBI ATM
SBI Account holders can generate SBI ATM PIN by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the nearest SBI ATM to initiate SBI ATM PIN generate process
- Then, select the PIN generation option on the screen
- You will be prompted to enter your 11-digit account number. Enter the same using the keypad and click ‘Confirm’.
- You will be asked for your registered mobile number, enter the same and press ‘Confirm’
- On the next screen, it will display a message appreciating the account holder to be a part of the SBI Green initiative
- SBI ATM will then display a confirmation message upon successful SBI PIN generation
- Then account holder will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number, which will be valid for 2 days
Within the specified 2 days, visit any SBI ATM and select ‘Banking>PIN Change’ option and enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number when the ATM asks to enter the SBI ATM PIN. Then follow with the steps left to change the SBI ATM Card PIN.
How to Generate SBI ATM pin through SMS
Customer who have registered their mobile number with the savings account can avail the facility to generate SBI ATM PIN through SMS. Here’s how they can do it in a few simple steps:
1.From the registered mobile number, send an SMS to 567676 using the format PIN <XXXX> <YYYY>
2.Here XXXX denotes the last four digits of the SBI ATM card while YYYY denotes the last four digits of SBI Account Number.
3.Once the SMS is sent, the account holder will receive an OTP (One Time Password) which the account holder can use within 2 days for SBI PIN generate process at the nearest SBI ATM.
Kindly follow all above process to Generate SBI ATM pin.