CIBIL score check in free in India
Dear friends,Today We will disscus about CIBIL score and how to check CIBIL score in free in India.At first you have to know about CIBIL score or Credit score.
What is CIBIL SCORE or credit score?
A CIBIL Score is a number comprising 3(three)digits that indicate your report. It is a numerical summary of your financial credit history ranging from 300 to 900. A credit score near or around 900 is considered excellent, whereas a score above 750 is considered good. On the other hand, a cibil score near or around 300 is regarded as an unqualified score, and there are less chances of availing of credits. Thus, checking your CIBIL score frequently is necessary. Your preceding loans, repayment history, income, and financial condition determines your CIBIL score. Lenders suggest a CIBIL score of 750 or above while approving loan or credit card.
Importance of a Good CIBIL Score
The reasons to Remain a good CIBIL Score are as follows :
- High potential bank of lenders approving your loan or credit card application
- The possibility of getting a low-interest rate from lenders
- Less likelihood of turning into a defaulter
- Access to pre-approved loans
- Discounts on processing charges and other fees
Where you can see cibil score free?
Also read Cibil score